- January 5, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
When you choose a financial advisor from MAGAS, you’re beginning a lasting relationship. With thousands of advisors to choose from today’s market, it’s important to find one who’s ideal for you who will give you in-depth analysis of your situation.
Here are tips to help get you started:
- Begin shortlisting from various portals or platform
- Check out their websites to get to know their backgrounds, credentials and experience.
- Set up some time to speak on the phone or meet in person.
- If referred by friends or family, ask what they like about working with them.
You can also search for advisors in your area and narrow your focus to advisors who can help you meet your unique needs and interests.
Once you find one who feels like a good fit for you, contact them to schedule your first meeting.
Before deciding, here are a few key questions to ask advisors:
- What financial services do you provide?
- How do you charge for your services, and how much?
- How much contact do you have with your clients?
- How do you connect with your clients?
- What makes your practice unique?
- If it’s important to you, ask about any hobbies, interests and associations
When you start working with an advisor, you’ll have access to the wide range of products and services MAGAS has to offer. Then, you’ll be ready to track your progress via your ongoing advisor relationship.